Matthew 25:34-36; 40
“Then the King will say to those on His right hand, ‘Come, you blessed of My Father, inherit the Kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the World: for I was hungry and you gave Me food; I was thirsty and you gave Me drink; I was a stranger and you took Me in; I was sick and you visited Me; I was in prison and you came to Me…inasmuch as you did it to one of the least of these, My brethren, you did it to Me.”
God’s command is very clear to all of us. When we recognize that someone needs something, we are prepared to offer it. It is time spent with shut-ins or visiting the sick. It is sharing our talent to bring a smile to someone’s face. It is financial support to help someone heal from their wounds. Outreach is literally REACHING OUT and touching someone through love and compassion, in whatever form that may be.
St. Michael has been blessed with parishioners filled with compassion. Our outreach projects throughout the years have heeded the call to action without judgment. The need is great, but our love is greater. If you are interested in being involved with the outreach committee, please contact Soraya Bandeli.
- December Outreach – Help Our Veterans (11/26/2023)
- Thanksgiving Meals for Independence House – Thank You! (11/21/2023)
- Thanksgiving Meals For Independence House (10/19/2023)
- Collecting Winter Goods For Families Newly In Cape Shelters (10/9/2023)
- Non-food Donations to the Food Pantry (9/13/2023)
- Backpack Blessings 2023 Thank You! (9/5/2023)